Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Review: SFPD South Station & Officer So-and-so


I guess I'm glad SFPD isn't wasting my tax dollars on interactive maps and fancy "find a location" features on their website, or on signs that might help me find my way around their facilities once I'm there. Thankfully, the sheriffs are next door to offer information and directions, and are surprisingly friendly about it.

I'm also glad officer So-and-so knows the letter of the law so well and can quote his police academy textbooks verbatim. I help make and distribute those textbooks, and it pleases me to know that someone has opened them, read them, and can recite passages on command, expecially the parts about the law being blind. You know, you always wonder if the work you do means anything in the world. Now I know it does. Bliss.

****4 gold sheriff's staaaaars!

No comments:

Post a Comment